Experience Art Director (events) - temporary contract
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The Art Director is responsible of the creativity in pair with the Copywriter and with the supervision of the Creative Director. He is the creativity starting point delivering concepts and ideas based on the creative brief born from the developed strategy. The Art director helps the design team visualizing the concepts in all the different assets needed to make the concept explode on different media.
- Create and develop great creative ideas for event and brand Experience (concept, designs and activations)
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Develop the overall look or style of the assets involving the campaigns or marketing actions.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphic developments both by staff members or providers.
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinate activities with other artistic approach and style.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
- Eventually visiting or assessing venues for the events
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in in events and experiential marketing
- 360 communications demonstrable expertise.
- Design and final artworks (versatile profile)
- Design and rendering programs
- Automotive marketing demonstrable is a plus.
- Proven experience as Art Director.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage both ideation projects and art design supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love creative and technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
- Video edit ability
- 3D notions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.