DDB SF is the westernmost outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name.
The Community Manager is a key part of the team that will develop social campaigns from both a strategic and tactical standpoint, as well as managing the day-to-day operations reporting to a Strategy Director.
You will demonstrate expertise in the following:
Knowledge of Client Business
* Demonstrate understanding of how the client business and account operates, how the target behaves in the social space and how social media can be leveraged to benefit a client’s marketing communications and move their business forward
* Proactively monitor competitive landscape and work with the strategists and account teams to share industry news/innovations in the digital and social space on an ongoing basis
* Develop and maintain a positive relationship with appropriate Client contacts and partner agency network
* Establish strong relationships with internal team members across all agency departments
* Collaborate closely with Account team to facilitate seamless development and delivery of an ongoing, high volume of creative assets
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Community Strategy - Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
* Social Media Management – creating, managing and growing the client’s presence and building a community of engaged consumers across all social channels, with a focus on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
* Content Creation – Assist in the development of social campaigns, create and manage social content calendars for all social communities and manage image and video assets
* Community Monitoring – monitor and create a dialogue with client’s engaged audience to leverage brand message and build brand loyalty
* Governance – lead and optimize strict adherence to process
* Social Insights - Summarize insights to create client-facing reports
* Analytics – Work together with the Analytics team to provide reports on metrics, and continually identify ways to improve social campaign performance and community engagement
* An expert understanding of the social web technologies and the current online landscape – design, functionality, users
* Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills
* Proficiency in social listening tools
* Exceptional communication skills within the agency team
* Very high attention to detail
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Skills & Traits
* Innovative Mindset – challenge and rethink work processes and executions
* Resilience – help to build a social culture inside the agency and at the client
* Problem-solving oriented – proactive in bringing new solutions for old problems
* Trend Hunter – up to date to social & tech & target behavioral trends
* Team Player – engage different areas to work with social
You will also champion our core values of freedom from fear, freedom to fail, freedom from chaos, freedom to be and celebrate those who embody them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.