WHO WE ARE
DDB is a worldwide collection of talent, cultures and ideas united by the power of creativity. We are passionate about our craft and pursue excellence in all that we do.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek an experienced Senior Copywriter who is passionate about conceptual thinking and eager to make an impact within our agency. We’re looking for a master of a variety of tone and voice styles—a writer who has experience within the interactive, brand content and campaign spaces, and who’s adept at conceptualizing and implementing innovative campaigns. The ideal candidate is confident as an individual contributor, embraces collaboration to deliver the best creative solutions, and is productive with a minimal amount of direction. We want someone who focuses on details, who understands today’s marketing environment, and who consistently produces high-quality creative work. This person must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and must be willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
While there will never be a typical day, we’ve highlighted a few of your essential responsibilities:
- Conceptualize creative campaigns
- Write creative and marketing copy for a variety of projects
- Support projects from concept to delivery
- Conduct research as needed to create compelling content
- Work on a variety of projects with a team or individually
- Assist in estimating/projecting copywriting requirements for new projects
- Present and defend copy and concepts for both internal and client-facing meetings
- Communicate proactively with internal teams
- Deliver assignments on time while consistently meeting quality standards
- Master copy style guidelines, and provide proofreading and editing support
- 4+ years of agency writing experience
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency
- A degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English, or a related field
- 7+ years of copywriting experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a digital agency
- Demonstrated skill in developing and executing creative concepts
- Advanced brand copywriting experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent online portfolio of copywriting work
- Expert in writing advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, marketing collateral, white papers, and sales presentations.
WHAT WE OFFER
DDB Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great clients, fun office environment, an exceptional team of professionals to work with, and yes, even Hot Dog Days.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume, along with your portfolio. Thanks to all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.