Client Finance Analyst
Client Finance Analyst
DDB Canada's Toronto office is looking for an aspiring finance professional to join our team. If you have a passion for accounting, are pursuing your CPA, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have 2 years of marketing or agency experience than we have a job for you!
Reporting to the Director of Client Finance, the Client Finance Analyst’s role is to work with Account Services and Producers/Project Managers to manage our client’s budgets, estimates and cash flow. They must build and maintain a strong working relationship with Account Service and work as a liaison to assist them with client financial requirements and to uphold internal control policies.
- Issue monthly BCR (Budget Control Report) on assigned clients for review with Account Services before client presentations.
- Reconciliation of client budgets and staff time.
- Ensure all projects are setup according to client requirements and comply with internal/external reporting policies.
- Issue invoices in accordance with client requirements in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all applicable taxes are applied.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control processes and all project related documentation is appropriately archived for audit in a timely manner.
- Review project estimates with Account Services and Producers/Project Managers to ensure accuracy before client presentation.
- Lead and document monthly billing meetings with Account Service and Producers/Project Managers to review all active client projects. Recognizing revenue in compliance with SBOX requirements.
- Work with Producers/Project Managers to reconcile jobs within 60 days of job completion and liaise with Clients regarding accordingly.
- Ad hoc client financial reporting and analysis.
Skills and Traits
- Keen analytical instincts and drive for answers and results.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, Pivot Table experience is a must.
- Strong self-discipline and ability to prioritize tasks. Highly organized and ability to adapt and manage multiple projects while meeting both fixed and moving deadlines
- CPA Candidate preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.