- Being the point person on specific production projects
- Managing day-to-day production activities for assigned projects, including leading pre-production, talent outreach, production, editing, and post-production.
- Creating Runs of Show for on-site events
- Create schedules, work with finance to set up vendors, determine resources, track costs and project completion requirements
- Managing legal issues including licensing music/footage and releasing talent
- Generating and creating production budgets and production schedules
- Helping to build content strategy
- Executing overall social content calendar against the social brand strategy
- Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Tracking timelines, kick-offs, managing flow of projects and helping manage resource bandwidth.
Experience & Skills
- You are a master of social media and understand best practices and trends on the various sites (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.).
- You love to travel and are always for the next adventure.
- You love being the “coach” and putting team members in the best position to succeed. Others look forward to working with you - knowing you bring unique perspective and solutions to the table.
- You have managed nimble, on-site social productions with influencers and/or talent at high-profile sports or entertainment events.
- You are a trend hunter – up to date to social & tech & target behavioral trends
- Must have solid knowledge of commercial and content production.
- Must have 4-6 years of experience at a brand, agency, or publication.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, nimble environment with minimal budgets.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess curiosity, ethics, and standards.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines.
- Able and willing to implement process, but flexible enough to know when exceptions are required.
- Must be a self-starter, able to execute with excellence without close management; comfortable working in satellite offices or with management in a different location.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills; critically important to have ability to anticipate problems and clearly articulate creative solutions.
- Ability to consistently display a professional demeanor and stay cool under pressure; resilient in the face of challenges.
- Natural leader who can help rally and steer projects to keep them on track.
- Nice to Haves:
- Photography, Videography, Editing skills (Aftereffects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Familiarity with Smartsheets, Trello, Workfront and/or other collaborative tools
- Wild card skills! Our team is diverse in the skills they bring to the table - and we value that hugely. We cover a lot of different topics, so tell us about your hobbies, interests, prior lives, etc.