Account Director - Healthcare
We are looking for an Account Director with healthcare marketing understanding to join our dynamic and ambitious health team.
You will be a key point of contact working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all information in regard to projects. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner.
- Previous healthcare marketing agency experience
- Previous experience working on digital accounts/projects
- An understanding of web technologies
- Strong experience working on large and fast paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
- We’re Tribal Health, part of Tribal Worldwide London.
- We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
- We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
- But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
- A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, Morrisons, Guinness, Exxon Mobil and Fitness First for 20 years – and recently we launched Tribal Health with a roster of clients including GSK, Gilead, J&J and Novartis
- A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
- Progressive training and development initiatives
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise. Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.