DDB SF is the westernmost outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name.
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn't make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
The Account Supervisor is the liaison between the agency and the client and the communicator between all the internal teams. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, business-building work for our clients. We are looking for the right person who has what it takes to be a part of a team that expects you to be creatively driven, passionate and curious about the industry and the work that we do.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary contact to clients, continually fostering client-agency relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to clients
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions stellar, business-building ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate to bring those ideas to life
- Establishes effective balance of advisory and advocacy skills with clients and team
- Identifies opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis; anticipate and address clients’ needs
- Develop and drive proactive plans, strategies and client recommendations
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets
- An integrated background
- Prior global experience a plus
- Has charisma, a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic about businesses beyond traditional marketing aspects
- Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.