Track DDB is looking for our next superstar Account Supervisor who will directly contribute to the success of our clients’ business and geek out with us over segmentation and analytics. We’re looking for positivity and proactivity and for someone with sincere passion for, and experience (5+ years) in, data-driven CRM.
- Have solid project management skills; timelines are your specialty
- Be comfortable with managing the day-to-day business of your accounts and be the primary contact for your clients
- Know how to efficiently and effectively lead and execute CRM-based projects (including email; integrated digital projects and DM)
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Know your numbers and be comfortable with project scoping, BCR tracking, campaign metrics and reporting
- Be passionate, driven, have a entrepreneurial spirit and above all else, a love for learning
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.