Account Manager - Native German
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
The role is responsible for the coordination of client´s campaigns and projects and ensure their correct implementation in the different markets mainly focused in Germany. It involves communicating clearly all the aspect of each campaign to all those involved and understanding both client´s and agency´s needs and objectives and liaise closely with them daily throughout projects.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
• Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and ensuring their correct implementation in the different markets.
• Working with all agency departments to ensure all projects are correctly adapted and implemented internationally.
• Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
• Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
• Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client and suppliers at all stages.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
• Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
• Proven experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency.
• Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
• Excellent attention to detail and effective organizational abilities.
• Must be an open-minded individual, with a passion and understating of other cultures
• Flexibility to travel
• Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
• Office heavy user.
• Perfect English & German oral and written communication skills.