WHO WE ARE
DDB is a worldwide collection of talent, cultures and ideas united by the power of creativity. It's our fundamental belief that creativity is the most powerful force in business. Our strength lies in our individual areas of expertise, and how we best utilize them to deliver effective business results for complex problems.We are passionate about our craft and pursue excellence in all that we do. Last, but not least, (we think), we are fun to be with.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a dynamic, creatively focusedAccount Director to join our Vancouver office. In your 5-7 years experience, you have amassed enough tricks of the trade across all disciplines to lead integrated teams and clients. Reporting to the President, DDB Vancouver, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: Lead development of long term brand strategy and annual brand marketing plans including business objectives, creative and consumer strategies and translation of strategies to the consumer through all integrated communications disciplines. Drive organizational and customer engagement, alignment and passion for strategy and annual communication plans. Implement digital and CRM strategies, as well as track and respond to data and analytics.
- Business Results & Opportunity Identification: Vision and determination to identify and develop opportunities to grow our clients’ business. Analyze business results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being realized. Identify and recommend new business opportunities.
- Innovation: Lead cross-functional internal/external teams in extension and innovation efforts
- Management and Execution: Partner with Project Managers to ensure smooth execution of projects. Ensure integration of all elements of the marketing mix, driving cohesive and impactful messaging in all communications.
- Budgeting: Own and actively manage the brand budget, cross-functional alignment, and annual budget performance
- Relationships: Proven ability to build strong relationship with clients and maintains effective relationships with all departments within the agency.
WHAT YOU HAVE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience:5-7 years of progressive marketing and/or agency experience
- Required Skills:Proven protector of client brands. You must thrive in a fast paced environment, be self motivated and hardworking with a true passion for creative problem solving.Proven leadership, communication, influencing abilities, and entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to motivate, manage and work collaboratively across functions, stakeholders and levels of management and drive sales growth. Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving abilities, with a focus on creative solutions from a strategic perspective.
- Education:University degree preferred- Business or marketing degree
WHAT WE OFFER
DDB Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great clients, fun office environment, an exceptional team of professionals to work with, and yes, even Hot Dog Days.
If this is you, send your cover letter & resume.
We thank all applicants in for their interest, and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.