DDB SF is the westernmost outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name.
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn’t make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
We are looking for a smart, motivated Administrative Assistant to support 5 senior leaders across our Account and Creative departments with a variety of administrative responsibilities. You shine under pressure and create order from the chaos.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is computer savvy, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and likes working with fun people in a creative environment.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional who delivers excellent client service to all levels of an organization, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be approachable, team oriented and committed to results. The position primarily reports to the VP, Head of Talent.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Book travel and guest arrangements (when needed)
- Calendar management
- Identifies, organizes and implements administrative projects independently and in accordance with deadlines
- Assists when needed with the coordination of external and internal meetings
- Prepares expense reports and completes timesheets
- Orders, sets up, meals/refreshments as required
- Maintains strict confidentiality of privileged communications and documents
- Help plan and coordinate company parties/events
- Provide adhoc support across the agency when needed
- Associate Degree or prior work experience a plus
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse set of personalities.
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of an organization and maintain the highest level of professionalism in the execution of their role
- Resourceful, flexible, and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Passion for the Administrative role
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strong support diversity in the workforce.