Sr. UX/UI Designer
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It is a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do
At 14 we are looking for a Senior UX-UI Designer, confident in his ux and leading skills with proved experience in designing digital services and products as well as experience working within digital design teams, developers, and clients in a daily basis. Within 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Working hand by hand with Project manager and client, help planning the Project roadmap and needs.
- Help design qualitative research plans and market research with the ux researchers and service designers in the team to identify key user needs.
- Lead the team with Smart UX inspirations, UX resources, Design kits and systems, always mentoring the team with and open-ended mind towards useful solutions and positive communication.
- Help the team to optimize processes by adding knowledge, techniques, and new methods to the Project.
- Help design complex ux architectures, information hierarchy into simple useful flows and logical efficient mappings.
- Lead the design of flows and scenarios for the Project as well as leading the design of initial low fidelity and final high fidelity UX solutions with the team.
- Have a strong sense of design and plasticity. Composition, use of typos, weight balances, hierarchies, visual design, art, and creativity.
- Have a strong sensibility in visual and graphic design skills to inspire the rest of the team.
- Have a senior attitude towards an everyday relationship and understanding with client needs and client requirements.
- Make sure that attention to detail and correct design consistency are tangible into our deliverables.
- Have a confident attitude in front of developers, to specify and ensure all technical design needs all over different devices and viewports, from desktops to mobile, tablets and apps.
- Have an active and positive attitude towards research / expertise approach balance when possible.
- Help to communicate and present the Project learnings, findings, or opportunities, not only as a solution but also as literature.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous proven experience designing E. Commerce platforms, digital services, and complex architectures in different devices.
- Experience in Design thinking approach.
- Correct communication and Speech with internal teams and clients.
- Understanding and articulating clearly how services need to change from both: a user centered system, and the business perspective.
- Several experience in Mapping the service experiences of users and defining how organizations need to change what and how they deliver so it is more effective
Teamwork and daily practice:
- Keeping our projects on time and budget and reporting to our project directors.
- Be organized and committed to achieve the milestones of the Project.
- Working to the highest ethical and moral standards of research and design practice, promoting inclusive design practices at all levels of your work
- Providing input and critical thought at our show and tells and design crit
- Bring an optimistic and entrepreneurial mindset to our work.
- Having confidence and experience in the end-to-end journey of a project, from navigating sales through to end delivery
English & Spanish
High level of Sketch and Figma
High knowledge of Adobe suit
High level of prototype software: Protopie – Invision (other)
Knowledge of Zeplin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.