Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
• As a copywriter, you will create copy for the client website, product & service catalogues, email newsletters, and assets for digital display and social media. You’ll team up with designers to deliver the final asset.
• In collaboration with a designer and creative supervisor, you’ll adapt copy from main campaigns to tactical campaigns: e.g. applying a positioning line to a B2B or aftersales services campaign in a meaningful way.
• When developing assets for a 360° campaign, our brand guidelines for tone of voice and product glossary will be your bible, and you’ll adapt these to the campaign concept and context of each brief.
• On occasion you will utilise your ability to think outside the box as part of a larger creative team, or you’ll take on side projects for the Digital Department.
• As an English Editor, you’ll revise texts from other teams or departments in the agency, according to the brand tone of voice and product glossary.
• You will be responsible for understanding and updating the current product glossary and existing product guidelines.
• You’re a British English copywriter with a native-level understanding of the language and a passion for grammar.
• Your organised and proactive approach means you’re capable of developing copy for off and on platforms (website, catalogues, digital display and social media) according to the brand tone of voice and specific tone of each campaign.
• You are both self-organised and reliable, so you have no problem handling various projects in addition to your short daily tasks. The Traffic Manager will manage your workload and priorities while taking into consideration your feedback on each task.
• You enjoy working in a team, as you will be sharing your tasks with another Content Copywriter. You will work under the supervision of the Senior Creative Copywriter responsible for each campaign, or independently for general product and service updates.
• You take pride in the quality and precision of your work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age