Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executives are responsible for the day-to-day activity on the client’s account and are a key participant in the development of advertising plans, integrated ideas and solutions.
- Earns client confidence to flawlessly execute campaign deliverables.
- Has deep understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising.
- Highly organized, with project status top of mind or at their fingertips.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of agency processes and the time required to complete each stage. Can formulate the implication of changes to budget and delivery timelines.
- Effectively addresses questions and issues from various departments pertaining to a brand/project by demonstrating an understanding of client objectives, issues and requirements.
- Thinks beyond execution and the current campaign to understand broader impact or opportunities that can benefit the client’s business and/or agency relationship.
- Manages client budgets carefully and responsibly.
- Proactively questions and problem-solves with Creative, Production and Media departments to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Understands Rodgers Townsend as a company and its philosophy; brings the Rodgers Townsend values to life.
- Manages up and down effectively.
- Exhibits integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking.
- Adds value to the creative process by providing ideas and support, and helping to overcome possible obstacles.
- Ability to guide an idea to life across multiple media platforms.
- 4+ years of professional experience in advertising, experience in fully integrated campaigns, including organic social media.
- Telecom or tech industry experience is a plus.
- Solid presentation and writing skills.
- Solution-oriented, assertive and resilient.
- Self-starter; can make boxes, not just check them.