The Project Manager will be responsible for managing DDB-led projects and workflows across complex creative campaigns for the Mars Wrigley business in the US and for the rest of the world. You will work with the Client and Account leads (Business, Strategy, Creative, Production) to design and deliver brand implementation projects, also working with relevant partners such as Media, PR, Social, In-Store to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of multi-platform campaigns on time, on budget, and with an ideal balance of reach and cost. You will deliver a complete and fit for purpose campaign architecture and assets for usage across the business, while ensuring project plans are designed to achieve objectives and desired outcomes. At the heart, you foster inspiration and honour the creative idea and process, equipped in scenario mapping, problem resolution, risk mitigation plans and identifying roadmaps for creating culturally famous, meaningfully personal brand content.
Experience and Skills Preferred:
- Ability to maintain focus under pressure, be thorough, and keep a positive attitude. Ability to understand the outcome, not just the process.
- Extremely high standards for work and behavior; accountable, reliable, and dependable. Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to break down complex information.
- Proficient in project scoping, project planning, resource management, timeline creation, and risk management.
- Experience managing medium-to-large scale projects with various disciplines and stakeholders, including multi-agency teams. Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as director-level and management personnel.
- Ability to drive multiple projects and streams of work concurrently while meeting deadlines and maintaining proper documentation and reporting.
- Ability to interact with and represent the team to a range of people, from entry-level to upper management and Leadership, including clients.
- Able to establish leadership on project with internal stakeholders and clients. Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on projects, process, and everyday activities around the team and client. Gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships. Encourage an environment of teamwork and excellence.
- Ability to work independently to tackle problems and direct to solutions. Be highly adaptable, able to anticipate issues and needs before they arise and take the necessary steps to alleviate and/or mitigate.
- Leverage project management tools (Smartsheets, Workfront, etc.) to manage day-to-day operations, automate tasks, ensure quality, and promote process efficiencies.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite, Smartsheets, Workfront.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management within in house or a creative agency environment.
- Based in Chicago, Illinois
- You will have a strong appreciation for and knowledge of creative, design and advertising outputs
- coupled with an understanding of branding and applying brand guidelines.
- As an expert in project management you will have demonstrable experience of devising,
- implementing and seeing through projects in order to meet objectives.
- You will have worked with in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks and
- priorities effectively in addition to your meticulous working practices and attention to detail.
- Has primarily US exposure and ideally a global understanding of local markets insights within the
- Gen Z and FMCG segment.
- Digital native, comfortable building integrated campaigns and leading partner agencies
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.