In our 20th year, Tribal Worldwide London is experiencing terrific growth and as a result of increasing new business and demand from the market, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and implement the marketing strategy and tactics within our Business Development and Marketing Department.
The right person will be driven and experienced in agency new business and marketing, ideally having worked within another digital, creative, advertising or marketing agency previously.
To be successful, you will need to be driven, great with people, a competent writer, comfortable defining and inputting into the strategy and fantastic at executing marketing campaigns and tactics that will ensure Tribal continues to grow and attract audiences at scale.
- Responsible for the development and creation of the marketing plan across the agency / working with our Exec Board, New Business Director, Consultancy and Agency Partners to deliver and manage this
- Responsible for the development, nurturing and reporting on the CRM and marketing reports against KPI’s / Targets
- Management and the creation of the marketing plan and assets Including - Writing and providing editorial oversight and editing of marketing materials, including but not limited to; case studies, blog posts and insights, press releases, whitepapers
- Management and updating all portals, partners and intermediaries with new insights, case studies and agency messaging.
- Management of our social activity with our in house Social media team in line with our strategic goals and plans
- Contribute to other Business Development and Marketing initiatives as required by the New Business Director
- Minimum 3 years (ideal) experience of marketing or related experience within an agency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write, and succinctly communicate our values, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Have a passion for working with well known national and international brands
- Good understanding of digital and ideally a network of clients and intermediaries and press contacts
- Great organisational skills and good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Keynote
- Ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects while meeting quick turn-around deadlines
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance