Account Manager (Healthcare)
Title: Account Manager
Reports into: Snr/Account Director
Tribal Healthcare are looking for an Account Manager to support an Account Director by managing designated accounts, taking day-to-day responsibility for them, ensuring all projects are implemented efficiently and to a consistently high standard from client brief to delivery.
The Account Manager will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with an ability to communicate ideas and information to both internal team, clients and suppliers, developing productive relationships across the agency for the client and the brand.
The role requires strong negotiation skills establishing control of projects and good attention to detail producing quality documentation including taking client briefs and contact reports after client contact. The Account Manager will also have proven experience of building trusted client partnerships by gaining brand knowledge and an understanding of the purpose and outcome for each project. They will also be familiar with liaising with other relevant client personal including medical advisors ensuring approval systems are adhered to from origination to delivery.
- research experience relevant to the account or therapeutic area to help identify and plan new projects and/or additional business opportunities. Keeping at all times up to date with market changes e.g., NHS, PCTs, NICE, FDA, pharmaceutical industry etc and competitors.
- ability to plan and prioritise workload ensuring that all projects are delivered to agency standards of quality, working closely with creative and all relevant agency departments to plan, monitor and deliver all projects under their control and communicating this to internal stakeholders and client.
- responsible for monitoring the financial all aspects of the project including estimates, providing accurate information to clients, finance team and Account Director, tracking any changes in scope and reconcile/re-estimate accordingly.
- supporting business growth by building strong professional relationships with clients. The Account Manager will also be involved in pitches for both new and existing clients and will require a solid understanding of the categories and markets that their brands operate in.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
- Progressive training and development initiatives
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.