We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for a Proof-reader to contribute to the accuracy and consistency of all materials produced
• Proofreading materials for accuracy against copy decks and client editorial style
• Working closely with copywriters to ensure consistency of messaging
• Proofreading against regulatory requirements and checklists
• Checking digital projects for accuracy of content and functionality
• Fact checking as required
Qualities & Qualifications:
• 3 years’ experience as an editor or proofreader in an advertising agency or design
• Excellent command of English language (French is an asset)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Healthcare/medical experience
• Able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
• Ability to copy edit is an asset
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.