Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a strong Digital Project Manager to join a highly successful team to work, exclusively at first, as part of the account team on one of our most prestigious clients. Working closely with design, development and account teams, you will be defining the solutions to meet product requirements, delivery schedules and budgetary estimates and carry that through to successful delivery; ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The role will mostly be working on digital creative work, maintenance and support of existing websites & social workstreams, strategy, UX, conceptual design through to development and, where required, will assist in the development of new website build production as part of the role.
This role will suit a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise, great people skills and great attention to detail.
- Actively manage project resource to ensure project timelines are adhered to.
- Produce and manage all project budgetary estimates.
- Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of projects ensuring no work outside the agreed scope is undertaken.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics, etc.
- Proactive management of multi-skillset teams including content, product designers, social and technical development
- Keeping a firm grip all financial aspects of projects, managing all cost implications, burn rates and taking remedial action where these have deviated from agreed budgets.
- Own the client relationship and day-to-day stakeholder management in the context of delivery of your specific projects.
- Proactively manage the financial reporting and projections and utilisation reporting on a project-by-project basis.
- Maintain and develop Quality Assurance processes for your projects ensuring Tribal Worldwide procedures are consistently applied to manage project risk.
- Oversee and maintain day-to-day project lifecycle processes.
- Own the coordinating, tracking, and organising client handoff of all project work.
- Coordinate production traffic.
- Obtain timely signoff on Client deliverables, project phases and final project acceptance documents.
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Essential Skills / Competencies
- Proven experience in project management gained in a digital agency working on digital products and web builds;
- Proven track record of experience delivering creative projects as well as managing technology/web projects of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risk;
- Experience working in corporate environments with elevated level of rigour and communicational needs;
- Experience working with a media buying agency;
- Must have strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, as our client is located within the same building;
- Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with a sprinkle of commercial acumen thrown in;
- Excellent communication skills; must deals well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus;
- Experience and ability to communicate effectively with 3rd party suppliers and coordinate projects with an off-site team;
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both multi-tier internally and externally;
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross-channel projects;
- JIRA work flow management, ticket triaging & prioritisation;
- Impeccable attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions;
- Ability to bring team members from different disciplines together as a team;
- Ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner;
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initative and work by yourself as well as a team;
- Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language;
- Release planning around tight client release cycles;
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes;
- Management of client retainers desirable but not essential;
- Social Strategy and Implementation experience would be a bonus;
- PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired, although not mandatory.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.