DDB SF is the westernmost outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name.
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn’t make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisorto play a key, senior role with our financial services client in the same category as “Fearless Girl.” This is a global role, and the Account Supervisor will liaise between the client, our internal teams, and our global network partners in EMEA, LATAM and APAC. We’re looking for someone who is a proven strategic leader, with a passion for creativity and a desire to put strong, smart work out in the world. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, business-building work for our clients. You will also champion our core values of freedom from fear, freedom to fail, freedom from chaos, freedom to be and celebrate those who embody them.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary contact to clients, continually fostering client-agency relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to clients
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions stellar, business-building ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate to bring those ideas to life
- Establishes effective balance of advisory and advocacy skills with clients and team
- Identifies opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis; anticipate and address clients’ needs
- Develop and drive proactive plans, strategies and client recommendations
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets
- Digital native, who is comfortable building integrated campaigns
- Has charisma, a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic about businesses beyond traditional marketing aspects
- Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree
- Has 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.