Production Business Manager
Support the Agency's production process putting to use best practices to ensure an efficient, reliable and accurate workflow.
Build a strong and positive working relationship with Producers, Creatives and Account teams to review work, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
Manage procurement of all production services, e.g., Bid Specs, Production Contracts, Purchase Orders etc.
Master the internal accounting process, procedures and relevant software.
Actively advise on all budgets and provide solutions to help stay within client approved budget while producing best creative work.
Develop and fine tune skills in creating and reviewing performer contracts and releases, screen finished commercials to ensure all rights are obtained, develop final cast reports and renegotiate contracts when necessary.
Support a process for tracking and managing license/usage agreements.
Support all additional business production needs as they arise.Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Production Business Manager or similar role.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a great, fast paced and talented production and post production team.
- Working knowledge of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract and the American Federation of Musicians Contract.
- Experience with integrated, non-broadcast and offshore productions is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills.