At TrackDDB, we are a unique collection of talented strategists, analysts and creatives working to navigate a world increasingly dominated by data. We’re on the hunt for a skilled intermediate copywriter to help showcase our vision across our growing roster of world-class clients. We always strive to uncover the right message for the right person at the right time. So, everyone we bring on board needs to be able to think critically and contextually on behalf of our clients and their diverse audiences.
It goes without saying, egos need not apply. We want a teammate willing to lend a hand, no matter the ask, as we work to build up our business and achieve our clients’ objectives. Our work sometimes involves crafting conceptual campaigns with awards potential, but it also frequently involves writing the day-to-day communications that help our clients succeed. Both are of equal importance at TrackDDB.
Think you can be a part of shaping the next wave of brand communications? Give us a shout.
What we want from you:
- Write clean, clear, actionable copy for the web, social, digital and beyond, including beautifully-crafted long copy and response-evoking short copy
- Work effectively with your counterparts on the account management team to deliver on and surpass client expectations
- Help bridge the gap between strategy, data, tech and analytics, while you form a deeper understanding of our clients’ needs and their audience’s behaviour
- And, of course, forge close-knit partnerships with our art directors to help bring your joint vision to life on behalf our clients
- Work on several projects at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Possess strong, captivating presentation skills, both in-person (eventually) and virtually
What we can offer you:
- A friendly culture deeply rooted in mutual respect for everyone’s time and individual goals
- Opportunity for professional growth, training and industry leadership in our category
- DDB perks, including competitive benefits, referral bonuses and our unique FUEL program to help fund inspiration outside of working hours
And, the basics:
- You need to have 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter at an agency or relevant client-side experience
- You must be able to demonstrate a mastery of the English language with strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
- You must have a diverse book or portfolio that showcases a strong competency in a variety of mediums, especially digital, social, direct and CRM
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.