Senior Creative Copy
The Creative Copywriter is responsible for producing ideas and words, in partnership with an Art Director, under the supervision of the Creative Director. He / she is the starting point of an idea, delivering concepts based on a creative brief, that in turn produced from a developed strategy. The Creative Copywriter assists the Content Copywriters and junior staff produce relevant concepts, so that they are able to produce the different assets required to make the concept explode across a range of media channels.
- Determine how best to represent a concept in words.
- Alongside an Art Director, understand how image & text combinations represent a concept.
- Develop the overall copy style of the assets relating to campaigns, or marketing actions.
- Review and approve copywriting developments, both by staff members or providers.
- Meet with clients to develop a message, approach, and copy style.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques.
- Be punctual, with an understanding of correctly timing deliverables based on agency needs.
- Proven experience of at least 6 years in an advertising agency.
- Proven experience as Creative Copywriter.
- Able to demonstrate 360 communications expertise.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage both ideation projects and copy supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills, and love creative and technical challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Automotive marketing is a plus.