Associate Creative Director Team
Here's what you’ll do:
- Deliver strategically sound conceptual thinking and craftsman-like copy across multiple brands and media channels.
- Write inspired copy that fits the space, i.e. :30 for TV, social media content, etc.
- See work through from rough concept to finish and ship.
- Responsible for successfully "directing" multiple aspects of the copy components of an ad campaign: print, television, or interactive, etc.
- Exhibit leadership and organizational skills when dealing with production partners. Has an understanding of how to work with and direct partners according to the concept, how to discuss talent, lighting, set design, post effects, and how these properties affect the final product.
- Responsible for understanding film. Should have a broad awareness of directors and their work and be able to identify their particular strengths and their appropriateness to a particular project.
- Present work in client meetings with energy and enthusiasm in order to “sell” that work.
- Partner closely with account, planning and production team counterparts.
- Work successfully with teams or an art director when it makes sense
- Take direction from CDs, GCDs and ECDs and show progress on feedback.
- Adhere to all required deadlines both internal and external.
- Stays current and savvy to trends in advertising but also in culture in general.
- Seeks out improvement, training & growth opportunities
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years advertising experience with a current senior level or ACD title
- A digital portfolio that shows a variety of work including produced 360-degree campaigns
- Digital campaign experience that spans online and on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Is responsible for making sure teams deliver work that is on strategy, revisions that address feedback
- Proactively seeking opportunities to push work to the next level
- Providing guidance/direction to others—thinking beyond their own work
- Prior or current experience working with spokespeople a plus
- Large production/TV experience a plus