Digital Producers serve as everyone’s point person for the project. Clients and internal team members rely on you for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be. Outside of typical project management skills is a larger strategic need for you to interject practical advice and direction on the digital mechanics of a program, and to help investigate and lead the right way to manage the deliverables.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU WOULD DO:
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Be highly organized and detail oriented in your approach to your daily responsibilities
- Be involved in project kick off meetings to help determine team strategy, milestones, scope and production schedule.
- Manage internal and external teams of visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively setup the presentation of creative work
- Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Develop working relationships with clients on a regular basis, ensuring clients understanding of each project and satisfaction with the production processes.
- Conduct resource and requirement gathering meetings with client and internal teams as needed.
- Work with internal and external partners in order to understand and document specs.
- Supervise QA process alongside digital and development teams.
- Maintain communications for project production status.
- Identify third party partners and provide requirements input and negotiate/evaluate proposals.
- Anticipate obstacles and address them with the team in a proactive manner.
- Work with internal digital team to manage the allocation of scare resources and plan accordingly with account team
- Pull Google Analytics reporting and provide insights to the reports.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT:
- Prior experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience (4+ years)
- Experience developing project plans
- Experience managing larger project budgets
- Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects
- Experience developing a Statement of Work
- Experience managing clients (external or internal) on project scope and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation development and business writing
- Familiarity with web development technologies. Knowledge of software quality assurance process is desirable.
- Familiarity with web based project collaboration tools
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Be a skilled, creative and confident presenter and negotiator.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.