At TrackDDB, we are a unique collection of talented strategists, analysts and creatives working to navigate a world increasingly dominated by data. We’re on the hunt for a skilled production artist to help showcase our vision across our growing roster of world-class clients. We always strive to uncover the right message for the right person at the right time. So, everyone we bring on board needs to be able to think critically and contextually on behalf of our clients and their diverse audiences.
We’re looking for a true teammate – someone willing to lend a hand, no matter the ask, so that we can all succeed together. We love crafting exciting, conceptual campaigns, but we are also passionate about bringing excellence to the day-to-day brand communications that our clients rely on. That’s how we make ourselves invaluable and earn their trust.
The production artist role is a crucial pillar in supporting our quest for excellence. Interested?
What we want from you:
- Assist the creative team in drafting and revising digital and print layouts for emails, websites, social posts, display ads and print collateral
- Adapt visuals and design language cohesively across multiple formats and mediums
- Work effectively with your counterparts on the account management, project management and technology teams to deliver on and surpass client expectations
- Work on several projects at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Possess strong attention to detail and communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A friendly culture deeply rooted in mutual respect for everyone’s time and individual goals
- Opportunity for professional growth, training and industry leadership in our category
- DDB perks, including competitive benefits, referral bonuses and our unique FUEL program to help fund inspiration outside of working hours
And, the basics:
- You need to have 1-3 years of experience as a designer or digital artist at an agency or relevant client-side experience
- Full mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, including expert-level skills in Photoshop and a working knowledge of After Effects
- Competency or ability to learn animation in both Photoshop and After Effects
- Familiarity with emerging UX tools, such as Figma and Sketch
- You must have a portfolio that showcases a keen eye for digital design and experience working with major clients across multiple channels
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.