Account Supervisor - Global Campaigns
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The role is responsible for the coordination of client´s global campaigns and projects. It involves communicating clearly all the aspect of each campaign to all those involved and understanding both client´s and agency´s needs and objectives and liaise closely with them daily throughout projects.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
• Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and ensuring their correct implementation in the different markets.
• Working with all agency departments to ensure all projects are correctly developed.
• Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
• Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
• Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client and suppliers at all stages.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
• Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
• Proven experience of at least 10 years in an advertising agency.
• Car brand experience is a plus.
• Experience with dealers, point of sales and/or retail.
• Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and able to manage several projects at the same time.
• Excellent attention to detail and effective organizational abilities.
• Office heavy user.
• High level of English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.