Account Supervisor- Health & Wellness
DDB is looking for an Account Supervisor who can win the hearts and minds of clients, mentor junior talent, and can seamlessly juggle multiple projects and pieces of business all with a can-do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to work at DDB in our fast-growing health & wellness group. The AS will get the best of all worlds developing multi-channel creative campaigns, honing strategic skills, perfecting execution management, and developing their managerial style. This role is an integral part of the team, looked to as both a leader and partner internally, to clients, and agency partners alike.
- Excellent strategic thinking, leadership ability, and diplomacy
- Goes beyond execution and the current campaign to help contribute to the clients’ growth strategy
- Thinks creatively and inspires creativity in their clients and agency team
- Nurtures and protects the integrity of the creative idea and is a true partner to his/her creative team
- Demonstrates confidence in and can articulate their own POV, as well as the agency POV
- Must possess knowledge and maturity to lead projects day-to-day and represent the agency in client meetings
- Ability to reach up, but is not above getting their hands dirty in supporting the team
- Excellent written and presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery
- Has a command over account financials, including project scoping and reconciling, budget and resource management, and monthly/quarterly forecasting and reporting
- Ability to plan and lead collaboration meetings, and partner closely with other Omnicom and media agencies
- Exhibits patience and good listening skills to work through client issues and FDA/medical/legal requirements
- Coaches and motivates junior talent; builds the skills of their account team and assists with their career development
- Interest and experience in the health and wellness industry, including pharma
4 to 6 years in account management optimal. Previous DTC Rx is preferred. Will also consider someone with HCP experience looking to cross over into consumer pharma.