Head of Project Management
As an integrated Project Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day delivery of agency projects, becoming wholly trusted and relied upon by the wider agency team to deliver great work.
You manage projects from initial scoping through creative execution, studio and final production. You are the glue between all departments, closely aligned to the Creative and Client Service teams. You are passionate about processes that lead to efficient agency working practices.
Passionate about creativity, production and technology
Champion Workfront in the Agency
Ability to manage pressure and deadlines
Proactive, positive 'can do' attitude
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates ownership and drive at all times
Overall project management
· Own the planning, resourcing, communication, timings and delivery of the program of work
· Ownership of daily internal stand ups
· Upstream management of Agency/Client workflow including proactive creation of multichannel timing plans and maintenance of internal status reports as necessary
· Establish and maintain team centric communications on a project
· Proactive stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle including the running of internal status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation
· Escalate concerns and observations to department leads to further improve our ways of working, not allowing us to rest on our laurels
· Partner with production specialists as required, approve production decisions where necessary and maintain oversight of delivery
· Work to achieve maximum utilisation and recoverability of agency resource
· Set up post project review meetings, and gather feedback for internal and external measurement of KPIs. Then look to implement a Kaizen principle to improve the way we work
· The ownership of project progress, chasing and tracking. You dictate the project momentum
· Where necessary be the Project Management voice in Client meetings, lending your expertise in support of the Client Service team
· Do the basics well.
· Ensure resource requirements accurately reflect approved SOW costs and timings for projects including production
· Flag internal investment/budget burn as appropriate with relevant Client Service lead and Head of Project Management
· Ensure weekly project financial health reporting is carried out
· Raise purchase orders and invoice approvals for third party costs for Client Service approval before being released to third party
· Report and update Client Service on any risks
· As required attend monthly financial meeting with Client Service and Finance
· Add new suppliers to AX (fill in new supplier forms).
Administration and Process
· Create new Workfront projects, set up project and resource management to allocate creative roles
· Drive status updates to inform Client service team of changes to live projects
· Ensure all briefs, specs, assets, signed off copy, signed off design, guidelines and any other creative and digital files are available in advance of briefing design, studio or production.
· Plan and manage agency resources by having close communication with Traffic team
· Make requests for Strategy, Creative, Copy, Design and Studio time through WorkFront
· Lead resource meetings with Traffic team to avoid conflicts and ensure resourcing is utilized effectively.
· Leads creative development and production phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and production briefings, diarizing these in ahead of time
· Set agendas and informs on next steps to firm up agreements across the project team
· Evaluate creative and production against brief, budget, requirements and brand guidelines for client service review
· Add value through finding cost effective ways to create the desired result through all stages of creative, studio and production
· Proactive research and sharing of technology and production solutions during the creative development stages to maintain the highest possible creative standards
· Ensure all concepts and project documentation is approved prior to client presentation
· Ensure all creative work is proof-read before being presented to client.
Understands our work, our Network and our Clients
· Has thorough knowledge and understanding of agency processes and the time required to complete each stage and double checks assumptions with project team
· Ability to grasp an understanding of client team structure, client internal drivers and blockers, able to work with and around these
· Able to cultivate relationships with other Omnicom Group partners and third parties.