Be a part of creating something new! Velocity OMC is looking for someone who is detail-oriented and has a love for organization and process. Someone who is experience and excited by digital marketing, digital first creative and all its opportunities. A self-starter and a quick learner. You will work with every department in the agency to define and manage scope, tasks and timeline for all assigned digital and social creative projects and will coordinate with all members of the creative and account teams to ensure key delivery dates are on track to be met.
Velocity is the Omnicom agency established as the lead strategic and creative agency partner for J&J’s beauty brands, additional J&J consumer brands (including J&J Baby and Band-Aid) and the J&J Corporate brand.
Velocity Project Manager is part of company operations and will work in conjunction with the business, production and creative teams to deliver an innovative, more effective and efficient approach to project management for the same brands, fully part of the Velocity Operating System. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Operations.
- Manage day-to-day project work from inception to completion including project planning, project resourcing, project coordination, and project/meeting documentation.
- Work closely with the account team to define project scope and requirements
- Create, communicate, and manage project schedules, budgets and expectations
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients and team members on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Maintain updated schedules, hold status meetings, send daily status sheet and meeting recaps, and inform team of changes in due dates
- Manage stakeholder approvals and routing of creative and feedback
- Serve as key communicator to outside agencies and agency partners managing timelines and deadlines and routing deliverables
- Coordinate with all Creative team members and other cross-functional departments on delivery of assets
- Help organize and gather assets for projects as needed
- Flexible with tight deadlines and last-minute revisions
- Positive, productive and solution-oriented mindset
- Partner with team members on helping to maintain systems for project workflow and communications along with department process needs
- Develop, refine, and implement new and evolving processes in close partnership with department head
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising, or related work experience
- Minimum 3 years of agency/project management/related experience preferably in a digital first setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital landscape, agency structure and processes with an understanding of creative and development workflow
- Knowledge and experience with traditional waterfall as well as agile development processes
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly organized and capable of keeping track of and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines
- Excellent follow through skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of project management tools
- Proficient in MS Office suite