DDB Chicago - Accounting Analyst
The Accounting Analyst will be primarily responsible for the general accounting, expense reporting compliance and assisting financial planning and reporting. This person will maintain relationships and work in conjunction with DDB Shared Services and affiliate offices. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking to develop overall accounting experience.
- Auditing of expense reports, as well as communicating and enforcing Agency expense policies to employees
- Forecasting and reconciliation of Cap Ex expenditures.
- Responsible for month end close process in relation to Monthly Accruals
- Assist management with the preparation of Quarterly Internal Reporting schedules
- Assist management with Sarbanes-Oxley procedures
- Assist management with Client Reporting
- Assist in monthly processes related to Studio Billings
- Provide explanation to management in regards to month-end entries & helping to explains variances month over month
- Work with various departments such as Production, Talent, Billings on ad hoc requests
- Assist management in compiling data and information for various ad hoc reporting requests
- Resolve accounting issues and inquires
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft AX experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Advanced MS Spreadsheet experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills.