We are North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agency with award-winning work spanning the globe. Our goal is to turn our clients' passions and objectives into meaningful work that impacts patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals everywhere. Whether the brand is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market and learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences. When exceptional creative meets powerful insights, it can make a world of difference to consumers looking for solutions. That’s why we put our heart and soul into each and every campaign we create. We know that the right idea can change everything.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Supervisor is part of a dynamic team that partners with their clients. The Account Supervisor has a clear understanding of where the client’s business needs to be, and how their team can help deliver. In addition, they play a vital role in the training and development of the Account Executive and/or Account Coordinator.
Your responsibility as an Account Supervisor will include, but is not limited to, the following;
- Day-to-Day account lead on all brand activities for certain accounts. Part of the account larger team on larger accounts
- Collaborates with Account Director and Strategic Planners to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded communications strategies
- Simulates creative thinking with their clients and agency team
- Contributes to new business pitches, as needed.
- Knowledge in both offline and online communications
- Proactively consults with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; keeps account lead informed so there are no surprises
- Ensures agency systems and procedures are adhered to and/or improved to ensure client expectations are fulfilled while agency profitability is protected
- Has a sense of fiscal responsibility, and keeps the fiscal side of the account running responsibly
- Helps to manage support staff where appropriate (Account Coordinator)
- Forms strong bonds with clients; earning their respect and confidence
Qualities & Qualifications
Our preferred candidate would have the following qualifications;
- University Degree
- Excellent English communication both written and oral
- Good oral French skills
- Previous agency experience in both pharmaceutical and consumer
- Knowledge of Canadian pharmaceutical market and dynamics
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills
- In depth knowledge and experience with PAAB and ASC requirements
- Well-developed knowledge of business practices
- In depth knowledge of relevant industry standards