Senior Media Strategist
- Work directly with clients and contribute to solving their business challenges
- Collaborate with the creative, strategy, digital and account management teams to develop integrated plans
- Represent the agency to clients, industry and internal partners
- Brutally organized, with project status top of mind or at least at their fingertips.
- Demonstrates confidence in and can articulate their own POV
- Develop and implement all aspects of media planning and buying – including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring and reporting
- Develop effective target profiles
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboard
- Occasional ad trafficking
- Provide innovative and clear value for our clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize high-performing marketing programs
- Think creatively and inspires creativity in their clients and agency team.
- Is a true partner to his/her creative & strategy partners.
- Synthesize consumer insights, brand knowledge and marketing know-how to effectively defend and persuade their clients to embrace a strong strategic idea and keep it sold
- 7+ years professional media planning/buying experience in Advertising
- Knowledge of online media planning and campaign management tools
- Previous experience in digital ad placement (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad Words, etc.) is required. Preferably in an agency environment
- Superior presentation and writing skills
- Solution-oriented, assertive and resilient
- Critical eye for detail
- Passion for data analysis and market research