Chicago, Illinois • United States, Illinois
we are unlimited is looking for a killer, experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide focused administrative and daily support for our Creative and Account Management executive level teams in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to an executive’s working life, meeting schedule, workflow and communication. You prioritize deadlines, schedules and executive needs to insure all agency processes are met and the leadership team is able to manage a high demand from clients, team members and other departments.
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
reports to: Chief People Officer
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned team members as it relates to daily schedules, administrative needs, and general requests that ensure smooth team operations
- Manage schedules for up to 6 creative executives, creative leads and the Managing Director (Account Management)
- Manage timekeeping and expense reports for 6 creative executives and Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients/agency
- General photocopying/scanning
- Provides reception desk coverage as needed to allow for lunch breaks or outages
- Book travel/Hotel/Car Service as requested, demonstrating a high level of competence and urgency for booking while using our corporate platforms (eg. Concur)
- Insure agency business expense guidelines and policies are met; in order to efficiently submit and process in a timely manner
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for each executive
- Using executive credit card; takes lead on ordering meals/dinners when late night project work is needed
- Schedule and coordinate business lunches, dinners and meetings, maintaining a good network of preferred vendors and contacts externally
Required Experiences & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years in an Agency, Marketing or fast paced professional service environment a plus
- Associates degree minimum preferred
- Proficient in all MS Office and enterprise expense report/timekeeping platforms; prior experiences with any or all of the following: AX Timekeeping & Expense, Concur Travel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a cross-platform landscape i.e. TV, print, digital, social, Shopper/Retail, etc.
- Able to foster strong internal partnerships across departments
- Proactive in finding effective time management solutions for your executives extremely busy schedules
- Able to work as a collaborative, flexible part of a broader Administrative/office team
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Extremely detail oriented, always thinking a step ahead and doesn’t wait to be told to solve a problem
- Able to multitask and prioritize while flexible and willing to help out in any department as needed
- Able to balance discretion and confidentiality
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce