At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn't make alone, that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams. And we’re looking for an Account Supervisor to join us on the Integrated Account team that can help us bring this belief to life every day.
At DDB Canada, the Account Supervisor is the liaison between the agency and the client and the communicator between all the internal teams. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, business-building work for our clients. We are looking for the right person who has what it takes to be a part of a team that expects you to be creatively driven, passionate and curious about the industry and the work that we do.
- Act as key contact to clients, continually fostering client-agency relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to clients
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions stellar, business-building ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate to bring those ideas to life
- Establishes effective balance of advisory and advocacy skills with clients and team
- Identifies opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis; anticipate and address clients’ needs
- Develop and drive proactive plans, strategies and client recommendations
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets
- Integrated production experience (broadcast, digital, CRM and/or XM a strong asset)
- Has charisma, a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic about businesses beyond traditional marketing aspects
- Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
- Has 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or similar post-secondary education an asset
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.