LaunchPad 2018 Summer Production Internship @ DDB Chicago
DDB Chicago is searching for talent of all levels and experience for our LaunchPad Summer Internship! The program begins June 4, 2018 and goes through August 24, 2018.
The Application will close on Wednesday January 31st.
The LaunchPad program at DDB Chicago is a one of a kind internship for young professionals to cut their teeth in a real agency environment. You will gain actual industry experience as you transition from students to professional ad masters of the universe.
During our three-month internship program, you will experience agency life, working with all disciplines on client accounts, and agency initiatives. LaunchPad provides the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most accomplished and creative minds in advertising.
While there’s no guarantee of a full-time position once the program is over, you’ll have a stronger resume and the unique experience of working within DDB.
Applicants must be recent graduates or rising seniors in college (or equivalent), and must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
What will you receive?
- Salary: $15/hr (non-exempt)
- Hands-on experience by working for one of the world’s most notable brands.
- An opportunity to participate in agency learnings and capstone project.
- Assigned agency mentor, who will provide guidance, instruction, and leadership.
- Professional development opportunities to grow within future careers in advertising, marketing and communication industries.