At DDB, we believe creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity and overcome anything thrown their way.
DDB New York is seeking an experienced Senior Brand Strategist to help build our capabilities on our Health and Wellness team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help create and present thoughtful and provocative creative briefs, brand POV and communications plans based on insights from consumer research, brand understanding and marketplace data.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity (with focus on retail), and keep a finger on the pulse of existing and emerging consumer and cultural trends.
- Partnering with Planning Director, creatives, and account leads on business to develop disruptive ideas and experiences at multiple customer touch-points that breakthrough in the category.
- 6-8 years brand planning experience
- Adept at working with creative teams from briefing through creative concept, and passionate about bringing new thinking to the ideation process.
- Comfortable leading qualitative research projects, closely partnering with research vendors to yield the best results and insights
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting and leading meetings with mid-to-high level clients and colleagues.
- Team player that has the ability to collaborate with clients and multiple agency partners on strategies.
- A true digital and social platform practitioner, not just experienced with social and digital marketing, but has a passion for it.
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.