Freelance Content Manager
Freelance Content Manager
About the role
We are looking for a Content Manager to support the content team on a world-leading automotive account for an initial period of 1 month with the strong possibility of an extension.
You would be working within the Content Team, reporting to a Senior Content Manager and you will be responsible for the migration of content on current digital projects along with creating, improving and maintaining website content using content management systems.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional attention to detail who is a good communicator and works well under pressure. You should be comfortable expressing your opinion, with a can-do attitude and willingness to use your initiative.We like nice people who are really good at what they do, and are keen to roll their sleeves up and contribute to the team.
- Work with Tribal colleagues and clients to create, maintain and improve content.
- Use content management systems and other relevant tools, services and platforms.
- Respond to client briefs and advise on the best use of resources.
- Maintain and, where appropriate, enhance quality of content, demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Apply visual and editorial style guidance consistently and diligently.
- Proactively generate ideas that can help improve our work and produce better results for our clients.
- Consider the individual’s total experience and how to enhance it.
- Use analysis and reporting to understand content performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues and clients to overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
- Use project management systems such as Jira to manage your workload.
- Able to prioritise tasks, understand your capacity and set expectations for delivery
Key skills and experience required
- Must have had extensive hands-on experience using content management systems (CMS) for day-to-day work – AEM a plus.
- Understanding of user experience and content management principles.
- Excellent written communication skills, specifically spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently when required; safe pair of hands; proactive and an enthusiastic; team player.
- Able to work well under pressure and hit deadlines first time every time.
- Able to write status updates.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel (MS Project desirable but not essential).
- Good people person.
- Natural problem solver.
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.