VP, Data Science and Analytics
VP, Data Science and Analytics
The VP, Data Science and Analytics, will be a leader in analytics for Track DDB, bringing actionable and inspiring insights from all data sources to promote and enable data-driven strategies and decision-making across all clients. This role leads the department in utilizing data and analytics to move beyond traditional business intelligence into transformative data science that mitigates operational risks and drives a significant increase in ROI.
This role is responsible for evolving best in class output, analytical rigor, innovation around campaign and media analytics, customer insights, and business intelligence for clients. The VP, Data Science and Analytics, is expected to represent Track DDB as a thought leader internally and externally, to continuously seek out, learn about and actively use new data sources, technologies, tools and methods and be able to innovate new analytical solutions aligned with client needs. This is an incredible opportunity to become the leader of a dynamic team of analysts in our Toronto office.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work as lead client contact for all analytics and business intelligence for Track DDB clients. This includes pushing the client forward in using data driven intelligence through clear POVs and presentations as well as continual conversations around the uses of intelligence for decision-making processes
- Analyze complex systems to discern insights, drive solutions and deliver effective and efficient marketing investments to help clients connect more directly and efficiently with their customers and meet their business objectives
- Use data and emerging technologies to help clients find and reach their best prospects, learn from experiments, measure/optimize their promotional investments, predict future behavior, build models for forecasting, and multi-touch point marketing programs across all forms of media.
- Effectively simplify findings, enabling others to comprehend complex ideas and concepts.
- Design market-reporting tools that support proper and quick analysis of business environment/trends in usable formats that are senior management ready.
- Improve legacy processes and systems
- Provide accurate attribution platforms/models across multiple media channels
- Develop and implement digital ecosystem measurement and insights
- Develop advanced consumer-centric multi-tiered data environments coupled with programmatic targeting and content delivery systems that drive multi-channel precision marketing
- Combine disparate data sets to expose brand realities, market opportunities and potential marketing strategies
- Author of Agency POVs on trends and developments in marketing analytics, big data and data science
- Provide overall leadership, guidance & mentorship for the Track DDB analytics team
- 10+ years marketing analytics experiences with a record of accomplishment in achieving desired business results through process optimization, the development of measurement framework
- Results-focused, driven by the desire to make marketing go further, faster and better than before using technology, analytics and insights
- All-around data nerd, quick strategic thinker, a natural leader, an excellent communicator-highly motivated while being highly precise.
- Specialties include data science, big data, data-driven decisions, online services analytics, modeling and analysis, product innovation, leadership and operational strength
- Extensive working knowledge in database marketing principles & digital analytics (site analytics, social, EM, online)
- Extensive working knowledge in enterprise DMP strategies and CDP implementation
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and marketing mathematical rigor
- Strengths in engine optimization, web/mobile application analytics and business intelligence, internet marketing, interactive marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), ROI acceleration, site analytics & direct response
- Thrive in diverse work environments and interactive, media and creative companies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.