Head Of Quality Assurance
Head of Quality Assurance
Type of Position: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Head of Quality Assurance who will lead a highly skilled QA team that ensures all of our projects are delivered to the highest standard. You will be responsible for defining QA strategy and approach, and ensuring these are adhered to during the delivery of development projects.
In addition the role will provide mentorship and leadership to a number of direct reports inspiring the best work from each. You will shape the future of Quality Assurance within Tribal London, ensuring we are aware of the latest developments, innovation and tools to ensure we continue to succeed.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative and proactive team player, a confident communicator that is equally comfortable in front of clients and our internal colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house
- Experience using Karate Framework for Test Automation is highly desirable
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally with experience in continuous delivery environments
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive
- Able to manage and motivate a team, recognize good talent, bringing out the best in each individual
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization
- Providing leadership
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
- Progressive training and development initiatives
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise. Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.