Associate Digital Producer
At DDB, we believe creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity and overcome anything thrown their way.
Think you can shape a new generation of work? Give us a shout.
We are currently looking to hire an Associate Digital Producer.
The Associate Digital Producer helps to oversee the full life cycle and efficient delivery of projects from discovery to deployment/release on assigned digital or integrated projects. The Digital Producer is also responsible for integrating with external development teams and other third-party vendors in order to ensure project delivery on time and budget, meeting client expectations. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving attitude are key.
- Support the production teams in driving projects to completion within a given scope, budget and timeframe
- Liaise with many stakeholders, team members, production vendors and media partners to assess project requirements and deliver production-ready files
- Assist producers with daily project tasks including scheduling, generating estimates, creating status reports, creating asset trackers
- Organize and recap internal meetings and ensure tasks involving the project team are complete from concept to delivery
- Assist with preparing technical and bid specifications, estimates, gathering of needed assets and brief studio staff on project requirements
- Experience with QA and testing of deliverables prior to deployment/delivery on multiple devices/operating systems
- Assistance with submission of purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and tracking of billing to finance
- Experience prepping, organizing and archiving project files and relevant project
- Enforce & maintain digital asset management on agency server
- Help the team vet production partners and vendors and be proactive about planning and organizing meetings and screenings
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in advertising or media
- 1-2 years previous experience in a production role, preferably in an agency setting or in-house production studio
- Effective communicator—must be able to clearly and concisely communicate to agency staff, 3rd party vendors, and sometimes clients
- Proficiency in project management software such as Work Front, Asana, Basecamp
- Familiarity with managing/organizing and trafficking large amounts of content and media assets
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Codebase or Jira
- Experience in Doubleclick Studio and Sizmek a plus
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with strict deadlines and balancing changing priorities on an ongoing basis
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience a plus
- Great communication skills and problem-solving ability, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus
- Knowledge & understanding of digital design software such as Adobe CC and Sketch, familiarity with UX prototyping tools such as Invision, Microsoft Office + Google Suite
- Understanding of formats and outputs possible for digital, print, video assets
- Understanding of current web and related technologies (e.g. Agile development, responsive design, SSL, etc.)
- Key attention to detail and an appreciation for design & technology.
DDB NY is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB NY does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.