We are looking for an experienced comms Project Manager to join our team and hit the ground running on a thriving, busy, integrated account, managing UK comms for a leading automobile brand.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day, working with integrated teams in the building, staying ahead of the client needs, and on top of the quality and timely execution of digital advertising assets in a fast-paced environment.
You will thrive in this type of situation and have the skills to ensure you support and develop efficient, effective delivery, whilst keeping the creative output high.
You will have a firm grasp of Project Management capabilities, able to effectively plan, control and close projects within agency process, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and have an appreciation of the connections between multiple suppliers and the other projects that make up a campaign, including the activity on the main website.
- Managing many stakeholders, integrated team members and key resources through the end to end delivery of campaign assets.
- Ensuring the most effective strategies and techniques for maintaining speed, effective cost and high creative output.
- Project Management duties; scoping and planning, resource organisation, budget management and reporting, risk mitigation and status and communication execution.
- Effective coordinating and tracking of high volume assets through to media traffiking.
- Obtaining timely signoff of deliverable, phase and final project acceptance documents.
- Interrogation and investigation of media plans including not only the formats and placements, but determining whether creative executions will work.
- An eye for the detail, last line support in quality.
- Proven track record at managing and delivering digital communications campaigns
- Proven knowledge of digital display formats, media plans and delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial acumen and good understanding of project profitability
- Experience working with digital measurement and reporting tools, also agency stakeholders involved in this process (e.g. planning, tech)
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross channel projects
- Sound knowledge of web and related technologies
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Multi-tasking of multiple projects keeping abreast of current status and forward plans
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes; PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, Adidas, Guinness, Exxon Mobil and Fitness First for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.