This opportunity is to be the day-to-day consumer lead on a pharmaceutical business. This is a challenging opportunity to manage an important and one of the largest franchises within our agency.
DDB is responsible for driving the consumer communications strategy and developing the core creative campaign for all brand efforts, across multiple channels, with heavy emphasis on digital. This person will also be responsible for partnering with other Omnicom agencies (CRM, HCP, MedEd) within a holding company integrated offering. This allows for a more holistic view of the franchise strategy and market execution.
- Someone who has excellent strategic thinking, leadership ability, organizational skills and diplomacy.
- Must possess intelligence and maturity to manage the business day-to-day and represent agency in client meetings.
- Strong writing and communication skills are a requirement. Candidate is expected to be able to plan and lead collaboration meetings, partner closely with other Omnicom and media agencies, develop and communicate POVs, and supervise a junior team.
- Should possess patience and good listening skills to work through client issues and FDA/medical/legal requirements.
- 6 to 10 years in account management optimal.
- Previous DTC Rx is preferred. Will also consider someone with HCP experience looking to cross over into consumer pharma.