We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for a detail oriented and approachable individual to join our team as a Receptionist on a 1-year contractual basis. As a receptionist, you will be the face DDB Group and the other Agencies on our office floor. You will greet guests and be the point of contact for employees that need help, or need to know who to ask.
- Cover our Reception desk during the day
- Liaise with Building Security regarding door locking schedules, access troubleshooting.
- Maintenance requests with our property manager.
- Prepare, send and trace all courier packages
- Receiving and processing Invoices for all Office related expenses (e.g. FedEx, Coffee, Stationary, etc.)
- Sort and deliver mail
- Office supply ordering (e.g. paper, toner, coffee, milk, etc.)
- Supervise service calls
- Maintenance and cleaning of kitchens during the day
- Maintaining and preparation of meeting rooms
- Set-up/clean-up for catering
- Prep-for clean out of fridges
- Monitoring of the supply room stock
- Assist in the organization of internal office moves/renovations
- Organization and pulling of invoices for check registers as required by DDB Group Accounts Payable (to be pulled the day they are requested)
- Process key & lock requests, as requested
- Process set-up & deletion of parking, as requested
- Periodically aid with any additional tasks as described by the Executive Assistant
- Assist with any social committee events
- Other duties as required
Qualities & Qualifications
We are looking for an individual who is very organized and is a strong team player, in addition to having;
- Strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Adaptable, with the ability to manage Stress well
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of agency process, procedures, roles and responsibilities, an asset
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.