Social Media Director - 12 Months Fixed Term London
Our Social Media Director will be responsible for:
Development, implementation and ongoing management of all strategies, campaigns and activities in social.
- Day-to-day management, scheduling and publication across client social media properties, including producing posts, social listening, moderation, outreach, crisis management and related activities.
- Collaborating with and supporting the Strategy, Creative, Content, Data Science and Account teams across Tribal Worldwide London (and at times the wider DDB group) in the development of social media proposals, consulting, pitches, engagements and evaluation.
- Ensuring our social output achieves and maintains the highest possible standards for our clients.
- Evaluating performance and demonstrating effectiveness/business impact of our client’s social media activities.
- Interacting on a regular basis with clients, including providing updates, responding to and evaluating requests, hosting meetings and leading presentations.
- Proactively generating ideas / innovation with the aim of improving and growing our clients’ social media activities.
- Proactively staying across developments and innovations in the social media sector and briefing the rest of the agency as required.
- Day to day management of the social team, including resourcing, allocating and scheduling work.
- Development of the social team, including carrying our reviews, performance management, mentoring and training.
- Management and development of Tribal's owned social channels
- Extensive experience working in social media.
- A portfolio of excellent work.
- A strong point of view backed up by deep knowledge.
- Experience managing senior clients.
- Experience working as part of an integrated multi-agency team.
- A black book of social media contacts across social media networks, in particular Twitter, Insta, Facebook and Linked In.
- Interest in or experience of car and/or technology sectors.