Associate Creative Director (Copywriter)
- Responsible for the development and production of advertising for a number of brands and/or services.
- Oversees a staff of writers and art directors, and is responsible for the quality of their work.
- All work on the accounts in the Associate Creative Director’s group is initiated through him/her and completed under his/her direction in time to undergo normal agency approval procedures.
- Helps to create and maintain a high energy level with those personnel assigned to his or her group.
- Evaluates the performance of the people assigned to him/her and makes recommendations for advancement and salary increases.
- Participates in, and contributes to, the new business activities of the agency, as required.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies (following corporate approval of any cost).
Team Development (if/when applicable)
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains Creative department staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains Creative department staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Monitors and implements training and development programs
- Agency Creative goals are met
- Agency operations run effectively and efficiently
- Team is efficient and inspired, with clear direction
- Democratic teacher
- 8+ years experience
- Full trust in covering client meeting, shoot, running day-to-day while creative lead is out.
- Is responsible for making sure teams deliver work that is on strategy, revisions that address feedback
- Proactively seeking opportunities to push work to the next level
- Providing guidance/direction to others—thinking beyond their own work
- Loops in ECD for sign-off on work
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.