The Manager, Analytics will pair their customer analytics and digital marketing experience to deliver valuable insights and data driven strategy for our internal teams and respective clients. In this role, you will be driven to find ways to solve complex challenges that may involve creative, strategic, technical and analytical aspects. You will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity, approaches, and tool sets.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be responsible for managing a team of analysts, data engineers and data scientists to provide client solutions and deliver on analytics projects. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. You’re a problem-solver, solution creator, and you get things done the right way. You thrive when faced with a challenge and you rise to the occasion while having fun along the way. The successful candidate will be highly organized and flexible. You are detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy. You have excellent oral and written communications skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategy.
- Improve profitability and drive revenue through creating effective KPIs and optimization of metrics that affect them
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, testing, and ad hoc analysis and data mining.
- Guide the development of key processes by supporting, prioritizing, defining, and gathering needs for the cross-functional projects; convert this data into business narratives for areas of development.
- Consult with digital team leaders to identify new tools and opportunities to increase business results.
- Drive strategy for customer acquisition and customer conversion by developing models, forecasts, and analyses that are based on previous activity and benchmark data.
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs.
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analyses and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in an online advertising environment.
- Create post campaign reporting that not only highlights results but also delivers actionable insight, opportunities for optimization, and provides a comprehensive ‘story’.
- Lead presentation of analysis results and recommendations to senior management and key business stakeholders.
- Motivate, coach, organize, mentor, the data and analytics team members.
- Collaborate with client and strategy team to identify client analytics opportunities.
You Must Have:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline, Post Graduate degree is an asset.
- 4-5 years analytical experience, strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation.
- Experience with statistical analysis methodologies and advanced analytics projects (such as regression models, clustering, factor analysis, time series forecasting, ARIMA, ANOVA etc.) utilizing tools such as Alteryx/Minitab/SAS, or using languages such as R/Python.
- Experience working with email deployment platforms, such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc.
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server, and Amazon Redshift
- Experience analyzing customer, transactional datasets using advanced analytics methodologies to drive actionable business outcomes.
- Proven experience in developing automated dashboard solutions for descriptive metrics using data visualization best practices on tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Microstrategy.
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics, and tag management platforms (GTM or DTM).
- Experience developing and implementing test designs (A/B, multivariate), analyze test results and recommend optimizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.