Digital Project Manager
The role is responsible for the coordination of projects assets and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved (third parties and agency members) and understanding both agency and client needs and objectives and liaise closely with the third parties involved.
- Act as the point of contact for providers for digital assets.
- Be competitive on budget negotiations.
- Build strong, long-term providers relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Suggest and implement project planning based on production needs.
- Address production assets needs to the proper providers.
- Report on web performance metric
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency.
- Digital campaign and assets management both in the agency providers.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.