At Flexx Studio, we execute and deliver final print & digital projects for creative campaigns. We serve the blue-chip clients of multiple creative advertising and communication agencies.
We are looking for an experienced Production Artist to join our team. In this role you will work with Creative and Account Teams to execute projects to final files based on the vision of the creative team and production specifications. Our ideal candidate considers their skill at the intermediate to senior level and is an individual that is comfortable working within tight timelines.
In the role of Production Artist, your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Project Managers to execute Art Director’s concepts into production-ready files ready for print or digital deployment
- Develop a thorough understanding of client brand guidelines
- Comply with quality standards for the team
- Keep on top of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Obtain feedback and collaborate with others
- Adhere to timelines and schedules
Qualities & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years in a production role for an agency, studio or similar. You have had varied experience, with exposure to digital production, and are comfortable working with either. In addition you are someone that has:
- A passion for learning and self-improvement.
- The ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.