Here at DDB Toronto we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our top-notch team. You will report to our Project Manager Lead, and have the opportunity to work on integrated campaigns across a variety of sectors.
You will work cooperatively with everybody necessary for a successful, integrated project – account, creative, production and development teams. You will help coordinate all mediums – CRM, digital, design, and content production. You will develop budgets and schedules, manage resource allocations, source and manage 3rd party vendors when applicable, and monitor these components throughout the project lifecycle to ensure the final deliverable is up to our high standards.
Our winning candidate will be proactive, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented. They will thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy wearing many different hats, and be excited by technology. We’re also looking for a minimum of 3+ years of project management experience. You’re comfortable executing both small and medium-sized projects, including email, web banners, content (digital video / animation), web builds.
Desired Skills + Experience
- 3+ years project managing CRM programs, interactive campaigns and online projects
- Experience managing project budgets for marketing, creative or technology projects
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Understands all facets of both online and traditional production including planning, strategy, UX, implementation and launch
- Experience liaising with production companies specializing in broadcast, print and digital
- Demonstrated ability to work within extremely tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; experience developing statements of work and client estimates
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management & planning skills
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.